- Application forms, duly filled up and duly signed by the applicant and the parent/guardian, should be submitted to the college office for registration before the specified date.
should accompany PUC/equivalent Marks Card, Conduct certificate, Transfer
Certificate and Income and Caste Certificates, 2 Passport and 1 Stamp size Photographs.
- The originals should be submitted at the time of admission.SC/ST Students should bring the original certificate and two attested copies of the same. (SC/ST students should apply for scholarship to the respective Govt. departments, from which their fee amount will be reimbursed. If they do not receive the scholarship, then they should pay the college fees before the end of the Academic year.)
- Students coming from other Universities or State must get the eligibility and migration certificates from P.U. Board/University.
- Fees paid on admission will not be refunded.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the
approval of the University.
The following scholarships are available to the students.
- Government of India Scholarship for SC/ST students.
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship (MHRD)
- National Loan Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped Scholarship
- Beedi Workers Scholarships
- Jindal Education Trust Scholarship
- Labour Department Scholarship
- VIDYA SIRI
- Sanchi Honnamma